myFirstPres is First Presbyterian Church of San Francisco’s secure online people directory and giving platform.
To use myFirstPres you need to have an account. Once you have an account you can set up your profile by adding your contact details. Then others can find you and you can search for people’s phone numbers/email addresses. You may also give to First Pres and access your giving statements through your online account.
The First Step: Requesting myFirstPres Login Credentials
Before we can start using this online platform, you will first need a username and password to access and edit your personal account information. To obtain these credentials, please follow the steps below.
- In your internet browser, access the following address: https://firstpresbyteriansf.ccbchurch.com/
- Click “Create Login” at the bottom of the Login Window
- Fill out the Login Request form and click “Submit.” Anything with a red asterisk is required.
- Check your email for your a message giving you access to activate your login as well as further instructions about logging in for the first time. This email may take up to 1-3 business day to reach your inbox.
The Second Step: Editing your Profile
Now that you have a username and password, login and update your profile by following the directions below.
- After you log-in using the username and password that was emailed to you, go to the top right-hand corner and click this circle with your initials.
- On the Profile page, click EDIT located along the horizontal menu in the blue header. Input as much information as you fill comfortable. Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom of the pop-up form.
- You may add two types of photos — your main profile picture and a header for your profile page. To add either photo, click the camera icons & upload a photo that you have saved on your desktop. The icon in the lefthand circle will allow you to change your main profile picture, and the icon in the top lefthand corner will allow you to change your header picture.